Roles of the Public Relations Unit
To provide to the Institution expertise and service in information, communication and dialogue with Public and Media.
This Unit performs the following activities:-
- Produce and disseminate documents such as brochures, flyers, leaflets, articles, etc to inform the Public on regulatory and promotional activities undertaken by the institutions;
- Coordinate press conference, press briefing for the institution;
- Coordinated TV and Radio interview;
- Engaging in the production of the video and audio clips for public consumption;
- Coordinate and facilitates the participation in various symposium, meetings, seminar, training, workshop etc;
- Engaging in outreach activities such as public lecture, exhibitions etc;
- Engage in dialogue with the Public as well as media on any issues clarifications concerning the commission;
- Promote commissions programs and policies basing on regulatory and promotional activities;
- Coordinate preparation of the commissions information for media, workshops and conferences;
- Produce and share digital information via social media for public awareness on commissions activities
- Up-date commissions information in the website; and
- Advice Departments, Units and Section on the production of various information for website enrichments.
The Public Relations Unit has two (2) Staff
- Peter G. Ngamilo- Head of the Unit
- Angella Msangi
Phone No: +255 755 496 515
News and Event for Unit
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.